Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Managers wear all hats!


I have realized that it is difficult to have success in the music industry without budget. I know now that it doesn't matter how good you are!!! Unlike other people I have decided to not allow this to hold me up and a CEO nor hold up the artist that believe and trust in me to take them to the next level. As a manager I fell like my job is to problem solve any issue that arise. So I'm in the mix of getting done assisting my partner in finishing up our multimedia studio which includes production, sound recording, graphics arts, web development, photography, marketing, and promotion team; to assist our artist more. Junxtion 360 Multimedia Studio is the name of our new recording studio. We will focus on providing high quality recording for a competative price. I realize that you can get more done in house without having to make the big expenses. I encourage all of you interested in pursuing a career in the music industry to start of by coming up with realistic goals. Once you have done that get together with people that share your same vision and interest. You do this by staying up with the trends, going to every event possible, seminars, conferences and etc... Then build a team of people around that vision. get a business plan together and then make sure you have the budget to put everything in action.


P.S. Keep your eyes open for the bad apple(s) there grow on every tree!

No comments: