Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What Have I Been Up Too......

I just got FIRED from a job( Central Self Storage in Daly City, Ca) that I have been at for almost 3 years. I have counted almost 4 million dollars for them and there reasoning for firing my manager and I was because there was 250.00 missing and our building wasn't secure. In the time that I have been with this company we never had a security issue nor has any money have came short, and keep in mind that we are located next door to the Broadmoor Police Station. The sad thing about this is the fact that my manager had told me a couple of months ago that he was going to be quitting in May or June for sure and he encouraging me to start getting myself prepared for the project management position was I was excited about because it would give me full benefits and also give me more pay which would allow me to be able to provide a bit more for my family. During my time with the company my regional and I didn't see eye to eye. Doesn't this seem really odd that out of the "BLUES" we had monies missing and the building wasn't secured! Again keep in mind that the police station is next door to us and we work upstair after hours getting our recording studio together?

No comments: